Academy for Thinkers aims to provide quality teaching and has been so successful that our classes are regularly filled to capacity!
However, AFT is not for everyone. With a heavy emphasis on homework completion, students need to realise they are held accountable for their actions (or inactions). Current students will be dropped from Priority Spots if they are unable to manage their workload effectively, making room for new students, and may only return as new students in the subsequent term. (Please see our Contingent Enrolment Contract for more information.)
The best time to enroll new students is one month prior to your chosen academic term, in which AFT will offer Open Enrolment for all current and new students. If your student is able to maintain the workload with quality, they can then continue into the next term with a Priority Spot!
Interested in applying? Just follow these simple steps to expedite the process.
- Make sure to download and fill out the Registration Form before you arrive for the assessment.
- Be aware of AFT’s Contingent Enrolment Contract.
- Then familiarise yourself with the process of Assessment by looking at our FAQ page.
- Schedule an assessment with Ms Christina, preferably during her office hours on Mondays, 5:30-7:30pm.
- If you’re interested, you may then turn in your Registration Form during consultation in which you will be given an invoice of the total costs.
- Pay your fee upon the first day of your child’s scheduled start date.